Atlético de Madrid – Sevilla for La Liga: best bets, predictions and odds

The 24th day of Santander League contains a Match between 2 historical players of our soccer like Atlético de Madrid and Sevilla. The Mattress set are aiming for 3rd place, while Sevilla are aiming for the coup that will definitely take them off the relegation places.

According to bookmakers’ estimates, Atlético de Madrid is the favorite with a 56% probability of winning, of which 26% is due to a draw and 18% because Seville wins.
The game will be officiated by Balearic referee Guillermo Cuadra Fernández, who will be joined by José Luis González González from the VAR room.

Atlético de Madrid – Seville | When is the game played? where to see

GAME: Atlético de Madrid – Seville
COMPETITION: Santander League, matchday 24
DATE: Saturday March 4, 2023
HOUR: At 9:00 p.m
WHERE IS IT PLAYED?: Cívitas Metropolitano Stadium
WHERE TO SEE: Movistar Laliga, Movistar+

Atlético de Madrid – Seville | this is how they arrive

Atlético is in top formimmersed in a positive result streak that has taken it straight to 4th place in the table and threatens Real Sociedad who are ranked 3rd.

The day before, they met Real Madrid to draw with Giménez as the author of the goal.

Although still unfortunate to be eliminated from Europe and the Copa del Rey, Atlético now only has to face the league, which allows them to focus more than in previous years.

Seville wants to get out of the danger zone but it costs you too much. Last weekend, they welcomed Osasuna to stardom in one of the most colorful games this season in the league. The Seville team lost 3-2, scoring goals for Gudelj and En-Nesyri.

Unlike Atlético, Sevilla need to allocate resources as they face Fernbahce in the Europa League round of 16 in a few days.

Atlético de Madrid – Seville | possible alignments

Ángel Correa was sent off at the Bernabeu and is out through suspension, as is Nahuel Molina, who saw his 5th yellow card. Reinildo, Reguilón and Rodrigo de Paul stayed in the infirmary.

Fernando is suspended for Sevilla, while Papu Gómez, Marcao, Bade, Rekik and Manuel Corona are also absent through injury.

Atlético Madrid: Oblak; Doherty, Jose Gimenez, Stefan Savic, Hermoso; Marcos Llorente, Koke, Pablo Barrios, Carrasco; Antoine Griezmann and Morata.

Seville: Bonus; Tanguy Nianzou, Gudelj, Alex Telles; Jesus Navas, Ivan Rakitic, Gueye, Marcos Acuña; Erick Lamela, En-Nesyri and Oliver Torres.

Griezmann has an effort on goal


Atlético de Madrid – Seville | recommended bets

participate bet365
Atletico Madrid wins 1.66
Atlético scores in the second half 1.57
Less than 10 corners 1.72
Under 2.5 goals 1.66
Seville +1 more cards 1.50
Antoine Griezmann has an effort on goal 1.50
Fees were charged on 02/03/2023 at 23:00. The information provided does not guarantee the success of the forecast. Fees may vary.

Let’s continue with Atlético de Madrid’s triumph and prolong the good period they are going through and considering how Seville is, which also has more open fronts.
Something more prudent at a rate of [1.57] The bet remains that Atlético de Madrid will score a goal in the second half that has been scored in 16 of the 23 days we have played.

We will play on the goal line, which does not exceed 2.5, which has an odds of [1.66]and for corners we consider betting on odds [1.72] that fewer than 10 are drawn.

As for the cards, we’re hoping Sevilla will see more with a handicap of +1, which remains at odds of [1.50]. Not only are they the second most booked team in the league behind Mallorca, but they should also play the role of a non-dominant team.

In terms of shots on goal, we count on Antoine Griezmann, the offensive benchmark this season at Atlético with 7 goals and 7 assists and an average of 2.6 shots per game. That he shoots between the 3 sticks has a quota of [1.50].

*Odds received on 03/02/2023 at 23:04. The information provided does not guarantee the success of the forecast. Fees may vary.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *