Interesting bets for Lecce – Napoli for Serie A: who will win?

Matchday 29 of Serie A brings us some interesting matches and one of them is that of Napoli leader visits Leccewho tries to distance himself from the relegation places.

The Neapolitan team are favorites with a 17% chance of winning for Lecce, 25% for a draw and 58% for Napoli.

Lecce – Naples | When is the game played? where to see

GAME: Lecce–Naples
COMPETITION: Serie A, matchday 29
DATE: Friday April 7, 2023
HOUR: At 19:00 o ‘clock
WHERE IS IT PLAYED?: Comunale Via del Mare Stadium
WHERE TO SEE: Movistar+

Lecce – Naples | this is how they arrive

Lecce gets into trouble and when he seemed to have consistency in hand, he has entered a momentum of 5 consecutive defeats in which he has not even scored a goal.
As a local, they’ve won just 2 of 13 games, although they still hold an important 8-point lead over relegation.

As for that Napoli have the championship title in their pocket with a 16-point lead over Lazio, a difference unmatched in any other of Europe’s major leagues.

Last Sunday they were surprised by AC Milan, who conceded them a 4-0 defeat at Diego Armando Maradona, whom they coincidentally face next Wednesday in the first leg of the Champions League quarter-finals.

Lecce – Naples | possible alignments

Without Victor Osimhen, Giovanni Simeone seems to be the benchmark in the Neapolitan attack.
Luciano Spalletti could make the eleven think a little about the upcoming Champions League game.

Lecce have lost Kastriot Dermaku and Marin Pongracic to injury and Alexis Blin has been suspended.

lecce: Falcon; Gendrey, Baschirotto, Samuel Umtiti, Antonino Gallo; Joan González, Hjulmand, Maleh; Strefezza, Assan Ceesay and Federico DiFrancesco.

Naples: Alex Meret; Di Lorenzo, Min-jae Kim, Rrahmani, Rui; Anguissa, Stanislav Lobotka, Eljif Elmas; Hirving Lozano, Simeone and Kvaratskhelia.

Lecce – Naples | recommended bets

participate codere
Naples wins 1.60
Both teams don’t score 1.75
Lecce doesn’t score 1.95
Under 2.5 goals 1.72
Naples takes the first corner 1.57
Giovanni Simeone is a starter and 3+ shots 1.35
Charges were made on 06/04/2023 at 18:24. The information provided does not guarantee the success of the forecast. Fees may vary.

Napoli could have another more important signing in a few days, but they are so superior to Lecce that we hope they win the game. We might dare the team to stay on site without marking what is paid in installments [1.95]or if we want to be more careful and cover more, a quota remains [1.75] both teams not to score. And following this same idea we can look at the odds bet [1.72] because it doesn’t go beyond 2.5 goals.

It’s logical for Napoli to take the initiative and that gives us a quota [1.57] take the first corner of the game. And when it comes to player performance, it’s a quota [1.35] that Simeone starts as a starter and shoots more than 3 times. Earned Quotas codere.

*Odds received on 06/04/2023 at 18:24. The information provided does not guarantee the success of the forecast. Fees may vary.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *