Bets Betis – Real Sociedad La Liga:

The 31st day of Santander League will take place during the week and One of the outstanding predictions will come in the Champions League clash between Betis and Real Sociedad.

6 points separate Sevilla from Gipuzkoa so a win for Real could be disastrous, while a Betis win would further intensify the battle for fourth place, in which Villarreal would also be involved.

For the bookmakers, Real are slight favorites with an estimated 43% win probability, 28% for a draw and 29% for Betis. The person in charge of the administration of justice is the Valencian referee Martínez Munuera, assisted from the VAR room by Estrada Fernández.

Real Betis – Real Sociedad | When is the game played? where to see

GAME: Real Betis – Real Sociedad
COMPETITION: Santander League, day 31
DATE: Tuesday, April 25, 2023
HOUR: At 22:00 o’clock
WHERE IS IT PLAYED?: Benito Villamarin Stadium
WHERE TO SEE: Movistar+

Betting Real Betis – Real Sociedad | this is how they arrive

This Saturday, Betis came off badly in Pamplona after losing to Osasuna by 3 goals to 2, with Miranda and Guido Rodríguez being the authors of the goals. Furthermore, with this defeat, they gave Osasuna a chance to sneak into the fight for Europe from which they seem to have fallen.

Real Sociedad defeated Rayo Vallecano 2-1, scoring Alex Sorloth and the rival’s own goal to turn over Isi Palazón’s original goal.
Lately Real Sociedad have taken home what they lose at home with just 1 point from their last 4 games.

In Real Betis – Real Sociedad betting, Real Sociedad’s triumph is offered by bet365 with a fee of [2.20].

*Odds received on 04/23/2023 at 10:40 am The information provided does not guarantee the success of the bet. Fees may vary.

Other bets on Real Betis – Real Sociedad – will we see enough goals?

Both teams score


Betting Real Betis – Real Sociedad | possible alignments

Fekis is out at Betis and could join Víctor Ruiz and Sabaly which is doubtful, while Imanol Alguacil is without injured Umar Sadiq, Martin Merquelanz and Diego Rico.

betis: Rui Silva; Ruibal, Luiz Felipe, Pezzella, Miranda; Willian Carvalho, Guido Rodríguez; Rodri, Sergio Canales, Ayoze Perez and Borja Iglesias.

real company: Remiro, Elustondo, Mikel Zubeldia, Le Normand, Aihen; Zubimendi, Mikel Merino; Silva, Barrenetxea, Mikel Oyarzabal and Alexander Sorloth.

Special betting odds Real Betis – Real Sociedad | DAZNBET

At DaznBet you will find the best odds on this great game:

Betting Real Betis – Real Sociedad rates a DAZNBET
Over 1.5 goals 1.34
Real Sociedad wins a draw 1.60
exact result 1-2 8.90
Charges were made on 4/23/2023 at 10:40 AM. The information provided does not guarantee the success of bets. Fees may vary.

Real Betis – Real Sociedad | recommended bets

Betting Real Betis – Real Sociedad rates a bet365
Real Sociedad wins 2.20
Real Sociedad wins both halves 1.66
Real Sociedad wins a draw 1.53
Over 1.5 goals 1.40
Mikel Oyarzábal has an attempt on goal 1.66
Borja Iglesias more than 1.5 shots 1.53
Odds were taken on 4/23/2023 at 3:40 p.m. The information provided does not guarantee the success of bets. Fees may vary.

We will direct the bets for this Betis – Real Sociedad on the victory of txuri urdínconsidering the duel was very even and it would be prudent to look for other, more cautious types of bets.
For example, for Real Sociedad to win, each half has an odds of [1.66]and we can also be worth playing for San Sebastian’s win without a draw, which is paid at odds of [1.53] and if they ended in a draw, we would refund the amount played.

For the finish line, it is better to choose a line that is easy to cross, e.g. B. to go beyond the 1.5 paid at odds of [1.40]. Both Betis and Real Sociedad average 1.3 goals per game.
From the players we will keep 2 bets, the first one is that Mikel Oyarzábal will have a shot on goal, which will be paid at odds of [1.66] and the other is that Borja Iglesias goes over 1.5 shots when his average is 1.9 per game and the odds are for that [1.53]. Odds earned with bet365.

*Odds received on 04/23/2023 at 10:40am Information provided does not guarantee the success of bets. Fees may vary.

Good luck with your Real Betis – Real Sociedad bets! and remember that gambling is something that should always be done responsibly.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *