Next Saturday, May 27th, the playoffs the Endesa ACB League and also the bets that decide the champion of the 2022-23 season. A regular season that was hard-fought until the last matchday, in which the two greats, Real Madrid and FC Barcelona, were joined by Cazoo Baskonia in the top three places. This is how the playoffs for the title are designed.
Calendar where the Play Offs ACB 2023 can be viewed and formatted
The first round of quarterfinals will be played for the best of three games and will begin on Saturday May 27th. The semifinals and grand finals will be the best five games and all matches are transparent Movistar+.
Below is the series of quarter finals by game date:
(2nd) Cazoo Baskonia – Joventut Badalona (7th)
- Saturday 27 May, 18:30: Cazoo Baskonia – Joventut Badalona (#Vamos)
- Tuesday 30 May at 21:00: Joventut Badalona – Cazoo Baskonia (Movistar Sports)
- Saturday 3 June at 18:30: Cazoo Baskonia – Joventut Badalona* (Movistar Deportes) *If necessary
(3rd) Real Madrid – Gran Canaria (6th)
- Sunday 28 May at 12:30pm: Real Madrid v Gran Canaria (#Vamos)
- Wednesday 31 May at 21:00: Gran Canaria – Real Madrid (Movistar Deportes)
- Saturday 3 June, 21:00: Real Madrid – Gran Canaria* (Movistar Deportes) *If required
(4th) Lenovo Tenerife – Unicaja Malaga (5th)
- Sunday 28 May at 21:00: Lenovo Tenerife – Unicaja Málaga (Movistar Sports)
- Thursday 1st June at 21:00: Unicaja Málaga – Lenovo Tenerife (#Vamos)
- Sunday 4 June at 13:00: Lenovo Tenerife – Unicaja Málaga* (Movistar Deportes) *If necessary
(1st) FC Barcelona – Valencia Basket (8th)
- Monday 29 May at 21:00: FC Barcelona v Valencia Basket (Movistar Deportes)
- Friday 2 June at 21:00: Valencia Basket v FC Barcelona (#Vamos)
- Sunday 4 June at 21:00: FC Barcelona – Valencia Basket* (Movistar Deportes) *If required
Saturday 3rd June schedules could be changed depending on Smartbank League Playoff pairings
ACB Play Offs table and favorites to win
Prediction Barcelona – Valencia Basket
He Barcelona FC has a bittersweet smack because, despite taking first place in the Endesa ACB league table, it has just lost both games euroleaguewhere he started as the top favorite for the title.
He Valencia basketball was scored due to the fact that UCAM Murcia lost the game against FC Barcelona on the final day of the regular season. The team led by Alex Mumbrú is having a season well below expectations.
Prediction Cazoo Baskonia – Joventut Badalona
He Baskonia bucket is the biggest pleasant surprise of the Endesa ACB League regular season, after reaching second place thanks to its excellent attacking game, rivaling many NBA teams and being the best in Spain and Europe. He is a serious contender for Joan Peñarroya to win the championship title.
He Youth Badalona They failed to climb to sixth place in the table and end this regular season in a way that gives the impression that they ran out of breath at the crucial moment of the competition, having played 6 of the last 7 games they played , have lost. Despite this, La Penya’s season was very meritorious.
Prediction Real Madrid – Gran Canaria
He real Madrid, current champions of the Endesa ACB League and Euroleague, is full of morale at this point in the season making him the favorite to win the title. Chus Mateo, the man who passed, has also found the best squad in Real Madrid history, capable of running games without a coach that doesn’t exist, no matter how many Euroleagues they’ve won.
He Grand Canarywith the attainment of the title of Eurocup, giving him a chance to compete in the Euroleague next season, it seems his season is over and they are on holiday… or almost. Of the four games they played after defeating Turk Telekom, they lost three. I think Jaka Lakovic’s men won’t be a big rival for Real Madrid.
Prediction Lenovo Tenerife – Unicaja Malaga (5th)
He Lenovo Tenerife He managed to secure home field advantage in this clash, maintaining his basket average despite losing in the penultimate round of the Endesa ACB League when he visited the Malaga team. Despite this advantage, Txus Vidorreta’s men leave me with a lot of doubts as they seem overly dependent on the performances of Marcelinho Huertas and Gio Shermadini. There are players who don’t make the progress expected of them.
He Unicaja Malaga He was deeply disappointed not to have won the title Basketball Champions League in front of their fans, but there is no doubt that the success means that Ibón Navarro’s men are enjoying their best season in many years Copa del Rey. Now it remains to be seen if that fast and precise attacking game will be reflected in these championship play-offs.