Valladolid – Getafe preview: fixtures, venue, line-ups and bets

The last day of the League brings us a duel that will be crucial in the fight for redemption. Valladolid, on the relegation zone with 39 points, welcomes Getafe, who have only 2 points left. The people of Valladolid are saved if they win, or if they win without a draw and Almería loses to Espanyol, who don’t play. For their part, Getafe would be worth a draw, although with the loss there are still combinations that help them stay put.

For the bookmakers, Valladolid is a slight favorite with a 44% chance of winning the game against a 28% draw and a 28% chance because Getafe wins. The person in charge of justice will be the collegiate of the Andalusian Committee José Luis Munuera Montero, assisted by Hernández, Hernández at the head of the VOR room.

Next we review the previous match between Valladolid and Getafe for the Santander League.

Opening hours and locations Valladolid – Getafe

GAME: Valladolid – Getafe
COMPETITION: Santander League, Day 38
DATE: Sunday 4 June 2023
HOUR: At 9:00 p.m
WHERE TO PLAY: Jose Zorrilla Stadium

How Valladolid arrives

Valladolid had lost several days in a row, but the good game against Barcelona, ​​​​which they won by 3 goals to 1, broke the momentum, while the day before they did not get beyond a goalless draw against Almería. Their numbers at home are not bad and they have won 8 of their 18 games in Zorrilla, which is a more than acceptable record for a team in the relegation zone.

In the losses chapter, we would have Anuar, Luis Pérez and Selim Amallah, who would be joined due to suspension by Monchu and Martin Hongla. The Valladolid coach takes over from Joaquín Fernández and Jawad El Yamiq.

How Getafe arrives

With a record of 7 won out of the last 9 possible points, Getafe is, which helped him get through the last leg of the campaign in a favorable position compared to several of his competitors. The last two games were won 0-1 against Betis and 2-1 against Osasuna.
They need to take points which they have managed in 8 of their 18 games although one point working against them is that of the last 5 games they have lost in 4 games.

The big absence in this game is that of the team’s forward and top scorer Enes Unal and then Mauro Arambarri would remain in doubt. Bordalás will also not be able to count on Portu and Djené to complete the card cycle.

Possible directions Valladolid

Jordi Masip; Fresneda, Javi Sanchez, Joaquin Fernandez, Olaza; Plano, Roque Mesa, Aguado; Gonzalo Plata, Darwin Machis, and Cyle Larin.

Possible Getafe alignments

David Soria; Damian Suarez, Mitrovic, Omar Alderete, Alvarez; Luis Milla, Villar, Maksimovic; Munir, Latasa and Jaime Mata.

What can you bet on in Valladolid – Getafe?

Betting Valladolid – Getafe rates in bet365
Valladolid wins 2.20
Valladolid wins both halves 1.66
Both teams do not score 1.80
Under 2.5 goals 1.66
Getafe more than 4.5 cards 2.25
Cyle Larín more than 2.5 shots 1.61
Quota transfer on 03.06.2023 at 07:14. The information provided does not guarantee the success of bets. Fees may vary.

The prognosis for this game will be Valladolid’s victory, who should cement their consistency in La Liga with a victory in front of his audience. Since the bet is complicated, we can look for a more prudent alternative, e.g. B. That the Pucelano team wins the half paid out at the time of the bet [1.66].

I don’t think there will be many goals in this game, so we have bets on both teams not to score, which are paid according to odds [1.80] or that the limit of 2.5 goals that would be paid at odds [1.66].

It could be a tough game and based on that reading we bet on the odds [2.25] because Getafe needs more than 4.5 cards. With 113 yellow cards and 9 red cards, they are the second most booked team in the league, they play away and their continuity in the 1. Liga is at stake.
From the players, we’ll pick Canadian Cyle Larín, on loan from Brugge, who is the team’s top scorer and the best addition the team has ever had. If more than 2.5 times is shot, a quota of [1.61] and his average is 2.6 shots per game. Odds of winning with earned bet365.

*Allotments received on 03/06/2023 at 07:16. The information provided does not guarantee the success of bets. Fees may vary.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *